It is the largest of the park galleries and one of the most beautiful exhibition venues in Poland. Reconstructed on the basis of the preserved original design by Alfred Schouppé from 1886–1887. It survived 20 years in its original shape. Now, the glass walls and roof in the pavilion wings are laid on an aluminum structure, and the windows and doors received new glazing. When the occasion arose, the marble floor and the stone facing were changed too. The exhibition space is 201 m2. Due its glazing, the venue is perfect for the presentation of small size, not expansive sculpture, which needs a natural complement of light. The presence of the sun and greenery of the park trees is its greatest asset. The visitors do not even have to enter the gallery to see the exhibition. It is enough to do window-watching.
Originally, the function of a winter garden – an orangery – was fulfilled by a building situated opposite the palace, later changed into an annex. When it turned out to be too small, an orangery was designed in another part of the park. Built after 1869, it was to be spacious, light and modern. In the documents, there remains a historizing design made by Alfred Schouppé, in which the stone, polygonal central part is connected with two glass galleries. Probably, the orangery could not have been built exactly according to this design. The central part and one glass wing were definitely functioning. In the summer, when the owners came to Orońsko together with an entourage of students and master’s friends, the orangery was transformed into an atelier, while the plants were taken outdoors, onto the steps and terraces.
After the WWII, the construction of the orangery was dismantled. It was not until 1986–1987 when this building, so important for Orońsko landscape, was reconstructed using the plan of foundations and Alfred Schouppé’s archival design.